Instructional Designer - 4-5 month contract
|Location:||Pyrmont, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$700 per day|
This job offers:
- 6 month initial contract
- 600-700 incl. daily rate
- Industry leader
An exciting role has arisen for an Instructional Designer who has a real skillset in E-Learning to work as a part of a large organisational transformation program whose commitment is to their customers and workplace improvement.
This role will provide you with an opportunity to work as a part of a project that is working to improve people's lives and design training that will assist in this process.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop facilitator and user guides in order to ensure an effective training/learning rollout.
- Incorporating adult learning principles to effectively design learning activities, practical exercises and course content to effectively enhance the training material and practical application.
- Collaborate effectively with SMEs, specialists and technical documentations to develop training materials.
- Deliver Webinars and webinar training to ensure best practice learning opportunities are being provided to managers and employees.
- Empower leaders to effectively support employees in adaptation of new processes and as first point of resolution through development of support tools.
- Ensure learning materials meet the business needs.
- Develop, publish and upload the visual communication artefacts of the learning content.
- Ensure accuracy of recorded training evaluations.
- Ensure effective program delivery through providing support to end users and delivering on the job coaching.
- Demonstrated experience as an instructional designer.
- Strong focus and experience in e-learning is essential.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and SnagIt and exceptional visual design skills that enhance the learning experience and results.
- Proven experience creating digital learning collateral (preferably Adobe Captive) and Moodle set up as well as delivering webinars using Adobe Connect.
- Proven experience translating engaging learning content from technical documentations, process maps and work instructions.
- Previous experience on large scale change implementations in delivering process/systems training to end users.
If you are a passionate and motivated Instructional Designer and this role sounds like you, hit APPLY to submit your resume. For ore information please give either Jes Wilson or Paul McCann, on 02 9248 6217 / 6216.