Instructional Designer - six month contract
|Location:||Pyrmont, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$700 per day|
This job offers:
- 6 month initial contract
- 6-700 incl. daily rate
- Industry leader
An exciting role has arisen for an Instructional Designer to work as a part of a large organisational transformation program whose commitment is to their customers and workplace improvement.
This role will provide you with an opportunity to work as a part of a project that is working to improve people's lives and design training that will assist in this process.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop facilitator and user guides in order to ensure an effective training/learning rollout.
- Incorporating adult learning principles to effectively design learning activities, practical exercises and course content to effectively enhance the training material and practical application.
- Collaborate effectively with SMEs, specialists and technical documentations to develop training materials.
- Deliver Webinars and webinar training to ensure best practice learning opportunities are being provided to managers and employees.
- Empower leaders to effectively support employees in adaptation of new processes and as first point of resolution through development of support tools.
- Ensure learning materials meet the business needs.
- Develop, publish and upload the visual communication artefacts of the learning content.
- Ensure accuracy of recorded training evaluations.
- Ensure effective program delivery through providing support to end users and delivering on the job coaching.
- Demonstrated experience as an instructional designer.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and SnagIt and exceptional visual design skills that enhance the learning experience and results.
- Proven experience creating digital learning collateral (preferably Adobe Captive) and Moodle set up as well as delivering webinars using Adobe Connect.
- Proven experience translating engaging learning content from technical documentations, process maps and work instructions.
- Previous experience on large scale change implementations in delivering process/systems training to end users.
If you are a passionate and motivated Instructional Designer and this role sounds like you, don't hesitate to apply now or call Jes Wilson on 02 9248 6217.