Instructional Designer - CBD location -
I have a permanent opportunity for a junior Instructional / Learning Designer to join a major education and training group.
You will work very closely with key SME's in the Production function to develop and design outstanding learning courses, which will then be delivered by my client's specialist training team.
Initially the role will be more Continuous Improvement focussed - improving what courses my client already offers. As you develop into the position, you will have the opportunity to design new material and develop more as a more 'end-to-end' Designer.
This role could suit someone on the 'up' in the learning design spac, who wants an opportunity to gain more exposure in designing training courses and have the potential to grow into a more 'end-to-end' training role.
Either way, this opportunity suits an individual who is highly motivated and passionate about the benefits of Adult Learning, Instructor-led-Training and Group based learning.
To be considered for this position, you will definitely need some combination of the following:
- Experience in developing and designing training courses - ideally for Group Based Learning - is essential.
- A positive attitude, with high learning agility, will be extremely beneficial.
- A tertiary background in Instructional Design / Educational Technology is highly regarded.
- Some experience in training facilitation would be beneficial, although not essential.
- Some knowledge of Course Development Software and/or Learning Management Systems is highly regarded.
- Visual design skills - Dreamerweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator - and ability to storyboard is highly regarded.
- Relatively rare 'entry-level' role
- Beautiful offices in the heart of Sydney's CBD
- Great opportunity for a motivated individual to build experience within a major RTO.
- Join a friendly team
If this sounds like you
Please hit APPLY or contact me directly with a brief email and your resume.
Senior Consultant - Business Transformation