Learning Experience Designer
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
As an enthusiastic professional, you will be involved in the creation and delivering of effective and engaging training material. This hybrid role will see you developing thorough knowledge of the company's products, tailoring your face-to-face training according to their needs and working consultatively across the business.
- Collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders to create new training material.
- Work across the portfolio supporting multiple implementations over project lifecycles.
- Report to the Senior Product Marketing Manager.
- Design and deliver end user training and educational activities through various platforms.
- Simultaneously balancing multiple projects, stakeholders, schedules and demands.
- Participate in relevant program meetings and forums.
- You have the relevant qualifications.
- You have relevant experience in similar Learning Experience Designer roles (5 + years), working with adult learners in face-to-face learning environments.
- You have an enthusiastic and passionate attitude towards delivering high-quality training.
- You understand that you will have to adapt to the training needs of your learners while displaying a patience.
- You enjoy creating online learning content and are computer-literate in MS Office applications and/or eLearning software.
- You are experienced in face-to-face and virtual computer-based training.
- Strong communication and influential skills handling external & internal stakeholders.
If this sounds like you, click APPLY now.