|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$93099 - AU$110422 per annum + Superannuation|
As an enthusiastic Instructional Designer, you will be involved in the creation and delivering of effective and engaging training material. Developing thorough knowledge of the company's products, you will tailor your training according to their needs and requirements.
- Collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders to create new training material
- Work across the portfolio supporting multiple implementations over project lifecycles
- Design and deliver end user training and educational activities through various platforms
- Simultaneously balancing multiple projects, stakeholders, schedules and demands
- Participate in relevant program meetings and forums
- You have the relevant qualifications such as a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) and/ or substantial proven experience in providing training
- You have relevant experience in a similar Instructional Designer role
- You have an enthusiastic and passionate attitude towards delivering high-quality training.
- You understand that you will have to adapt to the training needs of your learners while displaying a patience
- You enjoy creating online learning content and are computer-literate in MS Office applications and/or eLearning software
- You are experienced in face-to-face and virtual computer-based training
- Strong communication and influential skills
If this sounds like you, click APPLY now.