|Location:||Ultimo, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$625 per day + Superannuation|
The purpose of this exciting position is to design interactive learning experiences and supporting resources for new staff capability programs.
The company - Australia's leading provider of Education & Training.
The campus - This role will be based on the Ultimo campus, conveniently close to public transport.
The contract - Ideally we would like someone to start ASAP but this is flexible. The contract is approved for an initial 6 months, with a high likelihood of an extension.
The rates - $600-625/day + Superannuation
This role will see you performing duties such as:
- Designing interactive learning experiences
- Creating supporting resources for new staff capability programs
- Ensuring that training is engaging, progressive and innovative
- Incorporating the 70:20:10 into the capability development
- Collaborate with SME's to identify capability needs and create a specifically tailored experience
- Engage and manage stakeholders to provide coaching and advice
- Impeccable communication skills and highly developed negotiation abilities
- Ability to public speak and do presentations
- Degree qualifications in a related field or equivalent experience
- Management experience and proven delivery of capability development programs
If this role sounds like you, hit APPLY now!