Institutional KYC On-Boarding
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$65000.00 - AU$70000.00 per annum + Super|
This bank is a preferred employer in the banking world as they continue to go from success to success and are dominant in the Australian market. This Big 4 bank is now looking to bring on formidable and experienced KYC/AML employees as part of a large drive to meet requirements now and in the future. There excellent culture is one of the best in the market so you will feel empowered to achieve in your team.
As part of the Global Client On-Boarding team your duties will include:
- Maintain high level of performance to meet global and individual targets
- Completing KYC risk assessments by undertaking due diligence procedures, identification and dispositioning of PEPs, material negative news and sanctions assessments.
- Creating and maintaining of our clients' KYC and regulatory profiles.
- Liaise with multiple divisions to understand regulatory requirements
- Establish profiles for clients
- Ad-hoc duties
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in a KYC role for a bank or financial institution for institutional clients
- Previous experience with Static data
- Strong knowledge of KYC/AML and compliance frameworks
- Ability to use on-boarding and flow systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to simplify complex tasks for explanation
- Work autonomously
As this is a contract you will need to be available to start within 2 weeks maximum from when you apply.
Apply online or through Reed Davies on 02 9249 5026