Insights Analyst - Credit
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$400 - AU$500 per day|
One of Australia's leading utilities companies is looking urgently to hire multiple Analytics Specialists for their Consumer Credit team within the Customer Operations business unit.
In this role you will be responsible for the development and delivery of accurate, timely and informative reporting, analysis and insights for Consumer Credit stakeholders. This position requires technical skills in designing and building user friendly dashboards, and using analytics tools to visualise data and effectively convey insights. The Insights Analyst is integral in helping drive a shift to automated, Business Warehouse based reporting.
- Providing insight and intelligence on consumer debtor segments and credit operations (based on a combination of organisational, credit, market and industry knowledge)
- Working alongside stakeholders to define, prioritise and deliver effective analytics
- Partner with consumer credit team, and other key stakeholders, to deliver on Consumer Credit and the organisation's strategic goals
- 1-3 years experience in Business Intelligence and data analytics
- Strong experience in dashboard reporting and advanced data visualisation tools e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, Business Objects or equivalent
- Data and reporting analytics tools, including building data structures and reporting tools
- experience in a customer facing role
If this sounds like something that would be a fit for your background please contact Tessa Gould for a confidential conversation on 03 8629 1020.