Infrastructure/Technical Project Manager | $700 p.d. 3 mth contract | Chatswood
Our client is a leading Australian infrastructure services and construction company. Due to their recent expansion and transformation of the business, our client is urgently seeking an Infrastructure/Technical Project Manager to work on a number of infrastructure and application projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and driven individual. You must be immediately available or be on a maximum of 2 weeks notice.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Planning the project, defining scope of project in collaboration with senior management, creating detailed work plans, determining resources, developing a schedule for project completion, reviewing the schedule and determining the objectives and measures for project evaluation.
- Managing the project resourcing
- Implementing the project
- Controlling the project, preparing reports, manage the project funds and budgeting
You must have the following experience:
- Must have strong project delivery focus and proven experience working on tight deadlines in challenging environments.
- Managed infrastructure and applications projects of various sizes and complexity.
- Must have worked in structured and unstructured environment, as the company is currently undergoing the 2nd stage of its business transformation and you can be a key member in this firm's success
- Strong stakeholder management experience and proven experience at building key relationships
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Although this role will be working within a challenging environment, you will be working with a motivated and highly experienced team.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please APPLY NOW below or contact Bobby Tran on (02) 9248 6209 or email@example.com for further information.