|Location:||Surry Hills, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||Up to AU$100000.00 per annum|
- Delivering projects, from solution design through to implementation
- Delivering infrastructure projects autonomously and/or within a team
- Maintaining current network infrastructure and associated cloud based servers
- Experience in managing outsourced Cloud Services - Primarily Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and AWS
- High levels of skill in the networking space - ADSL, Fibre, Cisco, LAN Cabling, VLAN's, VPN's, VRF's, BGP and solid troubleshooting skills
- Experience with networking Security - In-depth knowledge of Cisco, Firewalls, TrendMicro
- Experience in managing a broad range of management platforms Kaseya, ConnectWise, IT Glue, Cloudberry etc.
- ITIL v3 Service Management certification
- Supporting customers to resolve high level IT issues escalated by helpdesk in a timely and professional manner.
- Working closely with Management on future product design
- Administering and Maintaining a range of networks and systems & providing network and systems guidance and support to key clients On-Site and remotely.
- Assisting the sales team with hardware spec's, quoting and technical solutions pre and post sales
- Coaching junior engineers as/when required on the job
- Thoroughly documenting the as is state of the Technical environment, Including:
- Network diagrams
- System configuration
- Troubleshooting steps
The successful candidates will bring:
- Excellent customer service, people and communication skills
- IT experience in multi-server, multi-site, multi-domain environments
- 5+ years' experience in medium size company & supporting systems infrastructure (Systems, Networks, Storage, Virtualisation)
- Tertiary qualification and Industry certification- IT, Engineering Degree, Vendor certifications, CCNA, MCITP, MCSE, VCP, CCA, CCNP advantageous.
- Strong Experience (and preferably certifications) in VMware, Microsoft Server Suite of products, Backup products
- Previous experience in a telecommunications managed service provider advantageous.
- Ability to work Autonomously or as part of team
- Must have a full Driver's License
If you have the required network infrastructure background and looking for an excitring opporutnity to take the lead on projects then please apply now or send your resume .