Information Security Architect
|Location:||Glebe, New South Wales|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Information Security Architect to join one of Sydney's leading universities; as a security architect, you will work with all key stakeholders to build a Security Framework, transitioning the policy based security control requirements into technical implementations. You will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring security controls for its Cloud and Software Defined Data Centre (SDDC) environments. The role will also include the modernisation of applications and infrastructure to move them to the cloud, together with cloud collaboration technologies such as Office 365.
Experience and Skills
- Experience in leading deep technical security architecture and application design discussions to drive cloud, mobility and virtualization solutions in enterprise environments.
- Proven hands-on security experience with enterprise-scale Office 365 and AWS environments.
- Exposure to VMware networking and security technologies especially NSX.
- Ability to independently identify and implement solutions to information security issues and process inefficiencies.
- Ability to present with credibility and translate technical and complex information concisely for diverse audiences.
- Ability to engage, collaborate, and negotiate effectively and to adjust personal style and approach to optimise outcomes.
- Demonstrate a high level of personal motivation and ability to work effectively in in teams.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge in you career, please submit your updated CV in a Word Format via the apply button.