Information Security Analyst
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
We are looking for an Information Security Analyst to join a market leading geo-spatial company within a highly innovative environment across a global platform
You will be taking ownership of the security operations and continuous improvement of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) to meet specific security standards.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Operating and improving security systems to ISO/IEC 27001:2015 standard.
- Maintenance and development of assurance schedules
- Monitor company compliance and related Company Business Management System
- Progress the implementation of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity via best practices
- Ensure improvement of Software Development Quality
- Collaborate closely with the IT teams to drive information security initiatives
- Potential domestic and international travels
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Understanding of central networks, applications, and cloud services (AWS)
- In-depth experience with ISO/IEC 27001 standard and information security audits
- Experience using SIEM or related security tools, security certifications (i.e. CISSP, CISM, CISA, SABSA), ISMS, Atlassian Jira, and security compliances such as ISO/IEC 27000, SOC, NIST suite, "Common Criteria" a.k.a. ISO/IEC 15408, EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If this sounds like the next career step for you and you have the relevant experience, click 'Apply Now' and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV or call (07) 3020 0315 for a further discussion.