Information Compliance Consultant - $$$
Ambition's global pharmaceutical client based in Sydney are looking for a Business Information Officer with expert Information Management & Compliance skills.
This will be an initial 6 month contract and flexible rates will be on offer.
- Liaise with a team of functional ISRM coordinators across the business to ensure creation and maintenance of information records inventory for each business unit
- Ensure records management contact lists for each business unit (primary and secondary) are kept current.
- Check quality of metadata in the records management tool and coordinate with record owners to enhance the quality and accuracy of data
- Ensure the correct processes are followed for the archiving and retrieval of information at our offsite location are strictly adhered to
- Coordinate and oversee an annual site wide physical records destruction activity for records that have exceeded their retention period.
- Provide subject matter expertise to ISRM Coordinators and act as an interface between Business Information Security Experts.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Expert Information (Records) Management skills
- Strong background within Data Quality & Data Accuracy
- Extesnive experience managing sensitive data
- Knowledge of Risk Management
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- CISSP, CRISC, CISA or CISM
This is an imminent requirement so please apply now for a prompt response.