Incident & Problem Manager
|Salary:||AU$130000.00 per annum|
My client, a true global leader in their chosen field and a key constituent of the ASX50, are looking for a Problem & Incident Manager on a permanent basis. Based in Melbourne's CBD you will be joining an award winning team to constantly be pushing innovation boundaries to their fullest.
- You will be responsible for managing high priority incidents, Post Incident Reviews and the Problem Lifecycle from first identification through further investigation, prioritisation, documentation and eventual resolution.
The role seeks to continually improve high priority incident process and minimize the adverse impact of incidents and problems on business operations that are caused within IT Applications/Infrastructure, and to proactively prevent recurrence of incidents related to these errors.
The role seeks to provide quality management and communication of high priority incidents, determine the root cause of incidents, document and communicate known errors and initiate actions to improve or correct the situation.
The role also acts as the technology partner for business emergency management exercises, undertaking relevant actions and organising technology meetings.
This is a high visibility role, which communicates with all levels within the organisation, including General Managers and the Executive Committee
The role includes 24*7 on-call and the role qualifies for on-call payment and time-off-in-lieu.
- Have overall accountability for the management of the Incident & Problem Management policy, processes, procedures, work instructions and communications plans.
- A key aspect of the role is not only execution of the processes, but also ensuring appropriate and timely communications via a number of channels.
- Manage the resolution of high priority incidents, including stakeholder communication, PIR, root cause investigation and resolution through the Problem process
- Implement a Program of continuous process improvements with a focus on improved communications whilst ensuring that the process is fit for purpose
- Provide advice and guidance to Incident & Problem Management stakeholders regarding execution of the problem management processes and procedures
Key selection criteria
- Previous experience managing major incidents in a high pressure environment
- ITIL Certification
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Outcomes focused and flexible 'can do' attitude
- Significant Problem and Incident Management experience in either a Service Management or Technical Support role
- Robust analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Passion for customer service and achieving business outcomes
Previous experience managing major incidents for a multi-national organisation.
Experience with ServiceNow ITSM tools
Technical back ground in applications or Infrastructure
An understanding of DevOps and how this relates to ITIL
Experience in Tolling or Utilities industries and in Corporate business applications
Under-graduate degree qualifications
If you are looking for a new challenge or the next step in your career, please submit your updated CV in a Word Format via the apply button.For all enquires contact Daniel Hoang on 03 86291015.