|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$650 per day|
Our client is a leading global bank seeking an Implementation Manager to manage the migration of large number of Credit Card portfolios including data-feed to EMS systems for one of their major clients.
As the key implementation Project Manager you will be across project initiations, manage multiple implementations, configure and set-up clients on the bank's front and back-end systems. Provide regular status updates to the project sponsors.
- Handle Project Initiations for multiple programs, define scope, objectives and governance structure.
- Manage multiple implementations of Credit Card programs and Virtual Credit Cards for clients simultaneously acting in the combined role of Implementation Manager, Functional Consultant and Technical Consultant.
- This includes leading project design sessions, understanding and analyzing client business requirements, providing guidance and best practices to meet client needs. Manage Concur integrations (e.g. P-cards and VCA cards), training.
- Configure, Set-up the client solution in Citi front-, middle- and back-end systems working with internal partners.
- Work closely with internal parties on program setups and data feeds to EMS systems
- Previously defined and agreed time-frames and deliverables need to be met
- Handle validation and execute the test plan.
- Post-Production Monitoring looks at all activities and follows up with coordinated operations and service review.
- 3 to 5+ years of customer/client facing experience in a Financial Institution or related industry
- Prior experience working with high profile clients and managing complex deals.
- End to end project management experience, handling project plans working with technology and setup teams.
- Prior experience in largescale credit cards programs, understanding file integrations.
- Strong desire to learn new products and be part of a winning team
- Understanding of Expense Management systems
- Working knowledge of EMS reconciliation process
- Ability to work to tight deadlines as part of a team.
- Ability to work on several initiatives concurrently and cope with changes in priorities.
Please hit Apply if you have what it takes or contact Amy Shah on 92486214.