ICT Procurement Consultant
Our client, a leading global technology research and advisory organisation are seeking an ICT procurement consultant to join their rapidly growing IT team, based in Brisbane. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and agile person looking to further develop their strategic sourcing experience with top-tier clients.
In this role, you'll be responsible for providing consultation services to clients and suppliers in areas of outsourcing, project management, financial modelling, executive relationships, leadership, negotiation, administration and change management.
This will include but not be limited to:
- Information gathering to apply appropriate frameworks
- Provide consultation services to clients and suppliers
- Plan and develop project deliverables
- Develop financial models for comparative analysis of vendor proposals, client data and RF proposals
- Develop assessment material for decision-making purposes
Essential skills and experience are required in:
- 4+ years proven experience in sourcing or consulting
- Full sourcing lifecycle experience
- Outsourcing/offshoring and operational improvement
- ITO or BPO engagements across one or more of the following; Application Maintenance and Development services, Platforms and Infrastructure support services (including Cloud), Workplace/End User Computing services, Cyber Operations services, Service Desk services and Service Integration and Management services
- Stakeholder engagement
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
If this sounds like the next career step for you and you have the relevant experience, click 'apply now' and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV or call (07) 3020 0343 for a further discussion.