|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$38 - AU$42 per hour|
An opportunity has arisen for an IAM Process Support Analyst to join a multinational, banking and financial services corporation. This role is to support the access provisioning function of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) practise of IBAL.
- Peer review and quality control of auditable compliance focused IAM processes (including reporting)
- Assistance in completing periodic user access review in areas of stakeholder support and co-ordination of timely response
- Maintenance of identity governance data for automation of user access provisioning
- Management of audit and other key control test requests for information.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a support role ie. Service Desk Analyst
- Previous experience with IdentityIQ or other Identity Management Software
- A solid understanding of RBAC
- A solid understanding of MS Office Suite
- Experience using MS Access/ SQL database query and reporting
- Experience using Active Directory and ServiceNow ticketing system advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail