HSE Data Analyst
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Data Analyst with excellent skills analysing Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Data. This is a newly created critical role as part of a large HSE team. In this role you will be responsible for large data sets and providing insights that will have an impact on the organisations HSE strategy.
The analyst will develop tools, data visualisations and meaningful insights around the HSE data, playing a crucial role in communicating these to the wider organisation including to the senior leadership team. Experience in government or corporate sector HSE or similar is preferred.
- At least 3+ years working with HSE data or similar health, environment or safety data sets
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise and analyse significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work with data across the organisation from multiple systems and quickly pick up the complex data architecture in place
- Excellent statistical skills and problem solving capabilities; be inquisitive, and recommend solutions
- Comfortable with presentation and data visualisation
- System tools - SAP ECC, Business Objects, Power BI and Excel
- Relevant tertiary education - Statistics, Maths, Computer Science, Quantitative Analysis or related field
How to apply:
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for, then APPLY NOW!
For a confidential discussion contact Brad on 02 9248 6213 or email brad.ragothaman @ ambition.com.au
We are shortlisting now!