HOME & INVESTMENT LENDING MANAGER
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$80000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum|
A leading Big4 bank you'll be joining a small team of professionals who manage an extensive range of financial products for our face to face customer base. Our client is a leader in the financial retail banking industry with an outstanding reputation and progression opportunities.
- Responsible for developing relationships with customers and driving mortgage growth for business and consumer clients.
- Generate business through insurances and other sub products.
- Identify and action client requests in a timely manner
- Work in a team environment, you will have access to mentoring and professional development.
- Maintain the quality of files, ensuring all appropriate documentation and information is updated and accessible at all times
- Adhere to all relevant internal policies and procedures
Successful candidates will need to have:
We are seeking someone who is culture and career focussed, with a customer-centric attitude. As someone who is passionate about the mortgage lending profession you will be looking for a sustainable long term career move.
- Commitment to customer care and ethical lending practices
- Exceptional relationship building and business development skills
- Strong communication, problem solving skills, and demonstrated ability to work to targets
- Desire to work in a team oriented business development environment will ensure success in the achievement of both individual and team target
- Good understanding of the full range of transactional & lending products and previous consumer lending experience in a banking environment is highly regarded
For a private discussion about the role please email