|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$30 - AU$35 per hour|
One of Australia's leading law firms are on the lookout for an experienced Helpdesk Analyst to join their team on a short term basis; a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known organisation who pride themselves on their renowned company culture.
- To provide phone, email and face to face support to both internal and remote users.
- To follow helpdesk procedures including logging, assigning, tracking and resolving faults and service requests.
- To input all work received and completed into the Help Desk Call Management System.
- Assist with hardware relocation for office moves and setup of desks with IT equipment where required.
- Provide support with the Firm's standard operating environment which currently is Windows 10 with Office 2016.
- To provide rostered weeks of after-hours (on call) support. An allowance is paid for these weeks.
- Minimum of 3+ years' previous experience working in Helpdesk role in a Law Firm/Professional Services
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a customer service approach and the ability to liaise with people at all levels.
- Self-motivated and the ability to follow through issues to completion.
- Strong team player who works well within a team environment.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office 2010 & 2016
- WorkSite Document management system
- Citrix remote access
- Skype for Business
- SurfacePros, mobile phones, printing support, audio visual support, some PABX admin and other networking tasks.
If you're interested in hearing more then please APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.