We are looking for a Helpdesk Technician to provide a range of IT support to ensure proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks.
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious, self-driven, and self-motivated IT support specialist to harness their systems and infrastructure expertise.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide assistance to the IT Manager and IT team by supporting day-to-day activities
- Follow correct procedures and IT requirements to ensure all matters are dealt with in a structured and timely matter via correct escalation processes
- Work with the Service Desk operations to manage the quality, efficient, and effective information and services to clients
- Handle incoming IT assistance requests from end-users via telephone and e-mail in a efficient and courteous manner
- Record end-user information, including contact information
- Record problem details from end-users
- Prioritise and schedule problems, including escalation of problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician
- Utilise diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting
- Discover and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organisation, including, but not limited to, Precision, JDE, SS7, SS8, Citrix, Microsoft Office
- Complete hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications
- Complete preventive maintenance when required
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in working in IT service and support roles
- Experience working with MS Office 2010, Office365, Windows 10, Active Directory, and MS Windows Servers, and network principles
- Preferable but not essential - experience with Precision, JDE, SS7, SS8, and Citrix
Additional Benefits on Offer:
- Join an outgoing, mission focused, collaborative, and professional team
- Opportunity for professional and career development
If this sounds like the next career step for you and you have the relevant experience, click 'apply now' and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV or call (07) 3020 0315 for a further discussion.