Helpdesk Analyst - Awesome Work Environment (Media) - $30-$35 per hour
|Salary:||$30 - $35 per hour|
The help-desk analyst will be responsible for providing level 1 technical support, escalating more difficult incidents and also liaising with and solidifying existing and new relationships with clients and stakeholders. They have a team of 10+ members with a lot of experience and leadership skills and thus the chosen candidate will receive a lot of support within their role.
My client is ultimately looking for somebody with a terrific work ethic, a team player and an excellent communicator.
To be successful for this role you MUST have the following:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a faced paced Customer Service Technical IT Support role providing 1st and 2nd level Helpdesk support
- Solid technical support experience within a Microsoft environment including strong skills supporting Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft Office, Windows XP/7, Windows Server 2003/2008, Remote log in tools, ticketing systems.
- Experience supporting MAC products is an advantage.
- Solid troubleshooting skills!
- Excellent Customer Service skills! and a "Can Do" attitude
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Work very well in a team environment
- Be enthusiastic and eager to learn and grow your career with the business.