|Location:||Belrose, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$45000.00 - AU$55000.00 per annum|
A leader in the Medical Technology field, valuing themselves on a fantastic company culture, with a real people focussed environment, are seeking a Helpdesk Analyst to join their team. This is a perfect role for someone passionate about the IT industry, with some helpdesk experience or a recent graduate looking to get their foot in the door in the industry. The role will involve communicating with people across the Australia/NZ business regarding their IT needs both via phone as well as providing face to face support within their Sydney head office.
- Receiving, prioritising, documenting, distributing as appropriate and actively resolving Level 1 and Level 2 end user help requests by providing both hands-on, remote and telephone support
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support for mobile, telephony and PC-based hardware and software issues as required
- Provide assistance to Infrastructure team in maintaining the Hardware Schedule and managing the return of "end of lease" equipment to the appropriate vendor
- Action media requests including the provision and set-up of video conferencing facilities, projectors and other associated peripherals
- Ensure the end user has timely updates around the progress of their requests
- Minimum Certificate IV Information Technology Support or equivalent
- Windows operating system knowledge
- Previous experience in a Helpdesk role advantageous
- Demonstrable high level of interpersonal skills and customer focus
- Ability to work both autonomously or as part of a team.
If this sounds like you please send your up to date resume in a WORD format via APPLY NOW, or for further questions on the role please contact .