Hedge Fund Operations / Trade Support Analyst
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||$55 - 70K|
My client is a boutique hedge fund who specialise in global equities and soft commodities and who have a proven track record of performing above industry standards. They are highly respected within the industry and have a culture which is based on honesty, integrity and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients.
Due to continued strong performance, they currently seek an experienced, motivated and highly talented investment operations specialist to join their small but successful team.
This is a unique role as you will gain exposure to all areas of operations, a wide product portfolio and an organisation who can offer exceptional career progression.
- Reconciliation of trades cash and stock.
- Actively monitor the settlement of multi-product trades. Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve failed or unmatched trades.
- Source asset prices and ensure the validity of portfolio valuations.
- Develop, maintain and deliver a full range of performance, attribution and risk management analysis. Benchmark performance returns against industry standards.
- Oversee client transactions and resolve administrative issues on a range of complex funds.
- Manage the processing of Corporate Actions including dividends, takeovers, buybacks, mergers, and share splits.
- At years 1 years experience working in the middle office or investment operations from a Fund Management, Private Equity, Custody or Stockbroking environment.
- A proven track record of performing above company and self-set targets.
- A professional attitude with the confidence to take ownership of your work.
- Hard working and strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and the ability to liaise with senior business people.