Head of Transitions
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
In this role, you will be leading a team of project experts including project managers, transition managers, BA's and testers, focused on new client on-boarding and transisitons within the managed funds space.
This will be a hands on role, with the ability to showcase your stratgic nous through the colaberation and engagement with senior leadership team and external stakeholders, to deliver large strategic pieces of work.
- Lead a large team to success
- Represent the project team in steering commities and forums
- Ensuring the work of the team is align to the business strategy
- drive process optimisation for clients and the internal team
- Communicating on internal deliverables
- Acurate delivery of projects in line with SLA's
Skills and experience:
- 5 + years of project management
- 10 years of experience within the financial services industry - this includes registry, funds management, superannuation and custody
- 5 + years of leading a large team
- Ability to deliver Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Exposure to test cycles and UAT
This will be a permament full time role and I am looking to fill this role ASAP. If you are looking for your next big opportunity and have a strong delivery background within financial services, then please apply. I'd love to have a chat.