Head of Technology
As part of a Technology Innovation restructure, my client is now looking for a Head of Technology in a permanent capacity for one of their key business areas.
Based in Melbourne's inner suburbs this would be a fantastic opportunity for a Technology Leader to truly motivate, inspire and grow a business practice.
You, the successful Head of Technology, would be responsible for the following tasks:
- Work with key SME's in the organisation to translate the business strategies into deliverable technology strategy
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology trends and emerging technologies and being able to drive technical direction.
- Develop and maintain constructive working relationships with the leadership teams
- Being involved in the implementation of Agile working across the Business area
- Developing and owning the People Plan for technology delivery balancing future demand, skill requirements and existing workloads
- Developing and implementing the sourcing strategies for technologies, implementation support and operational support, expected to be a combination of third party partners, contract based expertise and permanent employees.
- Jointly manage technology vendors
- Management of financial targets
- Governing the delivery of technology projects for the business area
- Providing day to day leadership to all people working in the technology area
- Providing input to the relevant Core Practices Leads for the purposes of performance management and career development of your people
- Proven track record of building and scaling high performance technology teams
- Experience in Strategic Planning within Technology
- Good experience and a solid understanding of Operational Technologies used in the delivery of Engineering Services
- A good self-awareness and ability to build long lasting business relationships.
If this role sounds like you and is or interested, please don't hesitate in applying for the role.