Head of Sales / Country Manager
Head of Sales
Award winning innovative business who is operating in an emerging market, developing tech-led hiring products is now establishing a strong presence in Australia.
They are disrupting the market and the way we currently think. And it starts with you.
- Our #1 employee in Australia, you will be key to building our ANZ business, selling our products to multinationals, SMEs and startups, and helping hire our growing team
- Research and prospect potential clients through market mapping, leveraging social media, professional networks, events and partnerships
- Make discovery (cold - warm) calls to lock down meetings with key decision makers
- Conduct sales meetings with a consultative approach
- Self-manage the end-to-end sales cycle from inbound/outbound lead qualification, client meetings, proposal preparation, quotation negotiation, and closing to win
- Manage client accounts, ensuring key KPIs are met for renewals
- Attract, hire and manage great employees who align with our mission and culture
- P&L management, hitting key targets to propel us to revenue required for our next funding round
- Ambition to become a key player in our business as we expand across ANZ and beyond
- Passionate, enthusiastic, and open minded
- Result-oriented, a strong team player
- Proven track record of working successfully in a new business sales environment
- Experience in HR recruitment solutions / Technology preferred
- A good understanding of Employer Branding, Employee Engagement, and or Recruitment Landscape will definitely be a plus
- Demonstrate strong customer service, negotiation, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Willing to work under pressure and accept extra responsibilities
- Sales experience is key to this role, ideally you will have 5 years plus experience
Get in touch today if this sounds like the perfect role for you!