Head of Robotics and Automation
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
This is a first of its kind, newly created role, with an Australian Mogul to lead the business strategy and implementation of robotics and automation. To be successful in this role you will have experience with developing and leading automation and robotics projects in a centre of excellence previously while influencing a variety of senior level stakeholders in a large scale transformation.
- Pioneering the evolution of the digital strategy for robotics transformation
- Determine business requirements and ensure high quality delivery back to the business
- Partner with strategy teams to align business strategy with digital strategy
- Champion and support the realisation, of next generation technology and capabilities with the organisation
- Develop the organisation's transformation profile within the organisation
- Degree qualified in IT, Technology or another relevant field and possess domain Robotic Process Automation expertise
- Proven track record in designing and implementing solutions in line with an organisational strategy.
- Exposure to a variety of large scale projects and utilising your strong communication skills on a day to day basis will also be essential for this role.
- Strong consulting and strategy background and preferably have exposure to operating in a global model with remote and dispersed teams and stakeholders
For more information or a confidential conversation around this role please contact Tessa Gould on 03 8629 1020.