Head of Risk
- Manage & maintain organisations Risk framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Coordinating with regulatory organisations (APRA, ASIC,).
- Management of Market and Liquidity Risk
- Operational Risk Management
- Risk Appetite Monitoring
- Continuous improvement and further development of a strong Risk culture.
- Manage a team of 4.
- Delegation of all Risk matters within the Bank.
- Reporting Directly into the overseas Head Office & General Manager.
- Deep experience within Risk gained either or partially or wholly within financial services.
- Experience within Market, Liquidity Risk, interest Risk and Operational Risk.
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem-solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
- Strong understanding of Banking Operations
- Excellent academic background
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew Douglas on 9249 5009 or APPLY NOW