Head of Operations & Risk
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$180000 - AU$220000 per annum + Bonus (Equity)|
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing Fin-tech organisation.
- Developing the organisations risk control framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Update and implement the policies and procedures of the risk & compliance management.
- Accountability for risk identification, measurement, monitoring, assessment and control, according to the annual risk management plan.
- Operations which includes product management and middle office processing.
- management over the credit team
- provide support and development to direct reports.
- Deep experience within Risk, Compliance and Operations gained either or partially or wholly within Financial Services. (payments would be beneficial)
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda
- Experience with Credit Risk teams
- Commercial Acumen
- Analytical mind and excellent problem-solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption
- Excellent academic background
Please do not hesitate to send your resume through for consideration by clicking the 'apply now' button below, and feel free to contact Andrew Douglas on 02 9249 5009 with any questions.