Head of Legal & Compliance
- Manage & maintain organisations Compliance framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Provide legal SME advice.
- Draft key commercial agreements.
- Review and advise on regulatory issues.
- Manage external dispute resolution through FOS, the SCT and litigation.
- Accountability for regulatory compliance matters including measurements, monitoring, assessments and control.
- Attending to enquires from regulatory bodies
- Manage team of 2
- Deep experience within Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services. (Superannuation and Managed Funds)
- 6+ years' experience as qualified layer practicing in financial services law.
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem-solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
- Excellent academic background
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew Douglas on 9249 5009 or APPLY NOW