Head of Fund Accounting Oversight
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$150000.00 - AU$180000.00 per annum|
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have hundreds of billions of funds under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
Due to continued strong performance and the acquisition of new clients, they currently seek an experienced Operations / Fund Accounting professional to move into a client focused role within the business.
- Have overall responsibility for the day to day operations of Melbourne based oversight teams and offshore service centres.
- Drive policy and planning and work with senior leaders to determine the feasibility of new products/services and necessary technological support.
- Ensure that current and future client needs are met through close interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive process improvement whilst mitigating risk and coaching staff through the change management framework.
- Ensure that all valuations and unit prices are delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Review the operational impact of changes in legislation and ensure compliance to established controls.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure new funds/new relationships are implemented seamlessly.
- Develop close relationships with Product Management, Business Support, Technology and other internal units to deliver tailored efficient solutions that will meet the expectations and needs of clients.
- Analyse client challenges, understand root cause analysis and identify opportunities to improve client satisfaction in a well-controlled environment.
Successful candidates will have:
- Strong understanding of Unit Pricing and wider investment operations.
- Previous supervisory or managerial experience.
- The ability to work productively in a continuously evolving, complex and changing environment.
- A commitment to team and personal development programs and the desire to be a role model for values, diversity, partnership, management practices and communication.
- High level interpersonal skills.
- The ability to deal with clients in a professional manner.
For more information, please apply to the role and I will respond to your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Finance