Head of FP&A
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Head of FP&A
Our client is a highly regarded mutual bank who are enjoying exceptional growth. They are looking to hire a Head of FP&A to support the Group CFO in this next phase of growth. This person will add experience, process and commercial insights to this fast-growing business. The role is pivotal to the continued growth and success of the company.
As the Head of FP&A you will be responsible working closely with the CEO, CFO and various divisional managers. As the business continues to accelerate its growth across APAC, the Head of FP&A will lead the identification and assessment of their loan book and strategic transformation activities.
Your Skills & Experience
- Enhance data analysis to deliver timely insight on business issues
- Improve planning, forecasting and scenario modelling capability
- Partner with the business around the performance execution of strategy
- Create and maintain an efficient and accurate financial forecasting and budgeting process
- Develop and enhance the use of data for decision making
- Experience in a public company or fast-moving company is highly desirable
What's on offer?
- A special opportunity for you to 'make your mark' in a mutual bank with a difference
- The enjoyment of an exciting corporate culture - one that rewards results and inspires initiative
- Attractive salary and benefits
Job reference : HM248110
Specialisation : Finance and accounting