Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
Our client is a leading ASX infrastructure business driven by bringing people and places closer.
They presently have a rare opportunity for a Head of Financial Planning and Analysis to join their finance team in a key leadership role for a period of 12 months due to parental leave.
In this role you will be responsible for driving and uplifting the performance of the business partnering team during a period of structural change and post ERP implementation.
Some of your key accountabilities will include;
- Team leadership and coaching to ensure the provision of high-quality analytical support to the business
- Provision of financial results, reporting and analysis to drive decision support
- Critical review and evaluation of the existing structure and operating model of the team
- Change management and ERP post implementation project management
- Business case and scenario modelling
- Business partnering, relationship building and influencing
To be considered you will be CA/CPA qualified with considerable business partnering and leadership experience within a large corporate. Additionally, excellent communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to influence will be the key to your success in this highly visible and impactful role.
'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.