Head of Compliance
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$220000 - AU$250000 per annum + Bonus|
- Manage & maintain organisations Compliance framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Accountability for regulatory compliance matters including measurements, monitoring, assessments and control.
- Coordinating with regulatory organisations (APRA, ASIC, AUSTRAC).
- Implementation of the AML compliance framework.
- Continuous Review Compliance frameworks, policies and procedures.
- Continuous improvement and further development of a strong compliance culture.
- Manage a team of 6.
- Delegation of all Compliance matters within the Bank.
- Reporting Directly in the overseas Head Office.
- Deep experience within Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services.
- A big part of this role is AML Complinace so someone with Extenvie experience across AML Compliance is needed.
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem-solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
- Strong understanding of Banking Operations
- Excellent academic background