HaTCH - Business Development Manager, Sydney
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Work for us HaTCH|
|Salary:||Bonus & commissions|
This isn't a traditional job ad, just like this isn't a traditional recruitment role. This is a lifestyle, an opportunity to support an entire ecosystem that feeds the backbone of Australia…. this is a totally unique role.
Yes, I'm sure you have heard this all before…. but ask yourself…when was the last time truly felt like you were making a difference?
Hatch is a startup recruitment brand backed by Ambition, an international Recruitment Agency. We solely recruit for startups. We have launched successfully in Hong Kong, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, Brisbane and now Sydney…. we are coming for you!
At Hatch we work closely with the whole start up ecosystem (PE's, VC's, early stage start-ups and Entrepreneurs) by providing access to content, mentors, networking opportunities and critical talent. In essence, we provide the right tools and talent to help start-ups scale.
We also spend a lot of time haunting the halls of co-working spaces and act as a point of contact for questions and queries with all things Recruitment/HR related. We also provide support by way of mentoring on topical subjects to further add value.
We are 100% all about giving back to the ecosystem.
This isn't a traditional recruitment role, but it would be advantageous to understand recruitment. You will be passionate about the digital and high growth technology space, you will have awesome business development and account management skills, you will genuinely live and breathe outstanding customer service and love building relationships.
To qualify you must possess:
- Strategic outlook on business development
- A track record of success particularly in a sales-oriented role
- Huge passion and attitude to influence transforming the industry in the Start-Up/online/digital space
- Be available to attend after hours events
Your responsibilities will be varied and include:
- Develop and implement a business development strategy
- Engage with the Sydney start-up community to generate new business
- Ongoing account management to existing clients
- Pro-actively following up on leads either in face to face meetings or over the phone
- Take a leading role in preparing presentations, bids, tenders, PSA pitches
- Own and develop long-term client relationships
- Attending networking events regularly to develop new contacts and generate leads
- Host or facilitate networking events
- Utilise social media and online forums to promote yourself & our services
- Identify wider business opportunities
Check us out today at www.ambition.com.au/hatch!
Interested applicants please send your updated CV to Michelle Wong (02 9248 6218) at or click 'Apply Now' to submit. For other job opportunities please visit https://www.ambition.com.au/disciplines/work-for-us.