|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||Up to AU$75000.00 per annum + + Super + Bonus|
This global organisation is at the forefront of providing scalable solutions and hardware for IoT allowing their customers to be market leaders in their industry. Based on the south side of Brisbane, their Research and Development team are looking for an experienced Hardware Engineer to with electronics and certifications for their line of products.
Reporting to the Hardware Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Assist with electronics certification and homologation work to achieve project targets.
- Liaise with internal design engineers and external stakeholders (labs and agents) to execute certification and homologation project plan.
- Update online database (SmartSheet or Confluence) to track and report status for each certification and homologation work.
- Identify, analyse, manage and resolve engineering technical issues
- Coordinate the implementation and execution of ECNs from engineering team to the contract manufacturers.
- Assist with hardware quality assurance including QC inspection of samples and coordinating resolution on quality issues.
- Assist with coordination, documentation & processing of factory test obligations.
- Assist and manage prototyping sourcing requirements, consignment list reporting & liaise with suppliers.
To be successful you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in electrical or electronic engineering
- Previous experience in electronics engineering and certification of hardware products
- Knowledge or Experience with below preferred:
- Certification tests - EMC, Electrical Safety and PTCRB.
- Liaising with overseas labs and agents.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholder overseas
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to be an effective team player
In recognition of your hard work and commitment to the role, you will be offered, and excellent salary package up to $75K + Super + performance bonus as well as opportunities to progress your career.
To be considered for this role, simply click 'Apply" and attach an up to date resume.