Group Financial Controller
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
A rapidly growing technology business in the inner suburbs is looking for a Group Financial Controller to partner with the CFO and help drive the future strategy of the company. With several exciting acquisitions in the pipeline and a potential IPO in their sights, it's a great time to join the team and put your own stamp on the finance function.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver hands-on leadership of the finance team to manage the operations of finance functions and meeting all reporting deadlines
- Lead the end to end finance function of multiple entities across the group, in multiple locations across America, Europe and Asia.
- Develop and implement optimum processes and procedures to streamline finance operations
- Lead the monthly consolidation process and month-end close, including ensuring the integrity of group financial results
- Partner with the FP&A Team in identifying risks and opportunities impacting the P&L and cashflow
- Responsible for preparation of financial statements, Taxation, Statutory Reporting and Audit
- Assist the CFO with the strategy, acquisitions and future projects
- Develop key performance indicators and identify improvement areas and plans and implement systems to improve efficiencies.
What will make your application stand out?
- CA/CPA qualified Accountant with five years' experience operating at a similar level in either a Finance Manager or Controller position
- Previous experience in a high growth tech or digital business would be highly regarded
- Commercially astute and the ability to translate complex financial information to non-finance stakeholders is essential
- Advanced Excel skills and ERP systems experience - SAP or Oracle would be advantageous
For a confidential discussion, please contact Kris Owens on 8629 1047 or 'APPLY NOW' to be considered for this opportunity.