Group Financial Accountant
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$120000.00 - AU$135000.00 per annum|
Join one of Australia's fastest growing industries. My client a market leader in their industry has been on a growth trajectory the past five years and things are not slowing down.
Currently recruiting for a Group Financial Accountant, they are looking for a strong accounting individual who will assist in the delivery of quality and compliant financial reporting in accordance with IFRS.
The successful candidate must have experience in preparing complex consolidated financial statements and reporting packs on a group level.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of the quarterly consolidated balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of statutory accounts as required by external reporting
- Review of divisional balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation, review and submission of monthly business activity statements
- Assist manager with the development of accounting policies
- Preference will be given to candidates with a background in one of the big 4 auditing firms
- Sound knowledge of AIFRS. US GAAP knowledge would be beneficial, but not required
- Confident in decision making and able to work with minimal supervision
Apply today, as my client want to shortlist by the end of next week
Senior Consultant : Commercial Finance