Group Accounting Manager - Mascot
About The Company
Following a recent acquisition, this company is now trading with a new identity, brand and service-oriented pivot that will represent a breakaway from traditional competitors and a shift from offering products to providing solutions and offerings to meet customers needs both now and into the future.
They are investing in a best-in-class digital experience, complete with artificial intelligence and full automation to create a premium customer experience.
Primarily operating in Australia and New Zealand, you will be working within a company that believes a creative and productive workplace depends on having a diverse range of experiences, genders, ethnicities and perspectives and offers generous benefits like lifestyle leave, well being programs and opportunities for career development.
About The Role
Reporting directly to the CFO, as the Group Accounting Manager you will lead a small team to cover all financial reporting and statutory accounting requirements for the group, including consolidations.
The responsibilities will include but not be limited to -
- Management of month end reporting
- Statutory Reporting obligations
- Providing up-to-date information and guidance with changes in Accounting Standards including UKGAAP
- Advice executive on best practice for technical accounting issues.
- Assist with both external and internal audit procedures.
- Management of Acquisitions/divestments
- Ensure compliance with all legislative, reporting, taxation and audit requirements.
- Senior Manager from a Big 4 or mid-tier firm experience preferred but will consider candidates with both a combination of chartered and industry
- CA or CPA qualified
- Bachelor's degree in finance/commerce/accounting or other relevant
- Experience in managing teams
- Excellent communication and board level presentation
- Ability to manage and engage multiple stakeholders
For a confidential discussion, please contact Bo Campbell - Principal Consultant (Finance and Commercial) on 02 9249 5035