Group Accountant - 3 Month Contract with view to extension
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading ASX infrastructure business driven by bringing people and places closer.
They are currently looking for a Group Accountant to join their Corporate Services team to support with daily financial transactions, month end accounting, statutory & financial reporting, balance sheet reconciliations and the management of compliance requirements.
Some of your key accountabilities will include;
- Preparation of general ledger and other related account reconciliations
- Management of intercompany invoices and settlement
- Preparation of general journals
- Coordinate provision of monthly result as required
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Support management report preparation
- Assist with the preparation of the yearly and half-yearly statutory accounts meeting compliance regulations and internal deadlines
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
To be considered you will be CA/CPA qualified, ideally hailing from a Big 4 or chartered environment, with demonstrated experience in preparation of statutory accounts, consolidations and cash flow. Lastly, you will be comfortable partnering with senior level stakeholders and communicate with flair.
For a confidential discussion please call Yasmin Appleby on 8629 1034 or 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.