$Negotiable depending on experience
Ambition Recruitment is delighted to be engaged by An ASX 150 Organisation that is currently experiencing significant growth, both through acquisition and organic growth.
This company prides itself on offering exceptional service to their customers and creating world-class products, underpinned by innovation.
As a result of rapid expansion, there is a unique and compelling opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join as Group Accountant.
Reporting to the Group FC, you will be a key business partner to the commercial and finance teams across the business, while continually looking to improve processes and drive efficiencies that will add value to the Group.
Your role will include, but not be not limited to:
- Monthly consolidation of company results and production of the CFO board reports
- Monthly reporting for Group business units
- Budgeting and forecasting for the group
- Involvement with new acquisitions ensuring the integration of management data in a timely and efficient manner
- Assisting in half yearly and yearly statutory reporting obligations
- Continuous process improvement
- Ad hoc project work that will be driven by new acquisitions
Essential skills/Experience required:
- CA/CPA qualified Accountant. Ideally, you will have completed this qualification or be close to finishing.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Ambitious and be looking to add value to the business and start a long-term career with this international organisation
- Exceptional business partnering skills
What's in it for you?
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for a global business that prides itself on having a supportive and progressive environment.
- You will have the ability to partner with the business on new acquisition integration
- Progression and a career path that will offer numerous opportunities as the company expands in the future.
- You will be mentored by an impressive Leader
For a confidential discussion, please call Kris Owens on (03) 8629 1047 or APPLY now by clicking the button below.
Generally, If you are interested in discussing opportunities, please forward your resume .