Graphic Designer (mid-weight)
Interpret and implement the creative vision across a broad range of projects ranging from digital, social, print, and video.
The ideal candidate will have a great eye for detail with have a strong, traditional design background that can easily be applied to digital.
You will be called on to be involved in a wide range of projects and executions, with timelines ranging from the immediate to the long term. Fitting in as part of a wider, creative team, the ability to collaborate effectively is also a must.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Design for a broad range of projects including print, social media, and video.
- Creation of digital design and assets for use on our website and social media platforms.
- Maintain (and assist other team members in maintaining) the brand's high visual standards.
- Creation of presentations, concept designs and execute design for team projects.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested.
- Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop essential)
- Additional digital skills (e.g. After Effects, Premier Pro, Wordpress, Microsoft Excel and Google Products ) would be an asset but not essential.
- Traditional typography and print skills.
- Positive mindset
- Open to collaboration
- Team player and sharp communication skills
- Tafe or University qualified Graphic Design.