Graduate Java Developer Needed
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
An exciting opportunity to join a leading global technology business with a Head Office based in a US technology hub. This innovative business owns and operates a cloud-based integrated technology platform for end-to-end B2B solutions that are seriously changing an industry!
Our client is looking to build a brand new software development team in Brisbane to join their already existing team of developers, mathematicians and e-commerce experts.
Opportunity for a bright Graduate or Junior Developer to work in the US for up to 3 months!
- The analysis, design, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of software components, APIs, and integration modules.
- Analyze problems, develop written proposals/specifications, writing clean, scalable, readable and maintainable code.
- Interact with the sales and consulting teams where appropriate to help win new customers and make existing customers successful with their software.
Skills and Requirements
- Computer Science degree (or similar)
- Java experience
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Agile / Scrum
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Github account or open source code contributions
How to Apply?
Please only apply to this position if you are a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia and consider yourself in the top 5% of graduates. If you tick these boxes, please click apply or call Adam Grabish on (07) 3020 0316 for a confidential chat