|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Full Time - Brisbane
Are you an open minded and outwardly focused Gameplay Programmer? We are searching for someone who is very strong with coding, scripting and Gameplay delivery across a variety of platforms including Mobile iOS, Android, Gaming Consoles and Windows platforms etc.
Step into a relaxed, creative and social team environment, with a large team all driven to program, problem-solve and create the latest in gaming entertainment.
A highly technical role, with responsibilities including providing technical input to other programmers and mentoring of junior programmers as needed. A love for games, game development, creative challenges and being part of a motivated team is your comfort zone.
- Passion for Game Development
- 5+ Years Practical Project Experience including Shipped Game Titles
- Construct Well Engineered & Maintainable Software using C++, C#
- Development of Advanced AI & Gameplay Features
- Experience with Xamarin, MonoGame, Unity3D & Unreal Engine
- Console Game Development & Multiplayer Development
- Design & Implement Robust Innovative Solutions
- Optimise Software for Speed & Memory Efficiency
- Strong with Technical Code & 3D Math Skills
- Time Management & Task Breakdowns
- Provide Technical Input to Programmers
- Rapidly Prototype & Produce Final Code
- Debugging, Diagnosing & Fixing Complex Code
- Work Independently & as part of a Team on Large Existing Codebase
- High Level Problem-Solving, Detail & Critical Sense Skills
- Strong Communications Skills
- Organised, Efficient & Comfortable in Gaming Environments
For more details, please contact Denham on (07) 3020 0327 or apply now.