Fund Administrator - Wealth Management
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$60000.00 - AU$70000.00 per annum|
My client is a large financial services firm with a strong presence in Melbourne. They offer a broad range of investment products, have an extremely low turnover due to the supportive and positive working environment and have recently grown at a phenomenal rate. They are rapidly establishing themselves as a market leader and as a business which can offer excellent, long term career prospects.
Due to the growth of the business, they are currently recruiting a number of roles within their fund administration team. Although candidates with previous experience will be looked upon favourably, this is not a pre-requisite. Exceptional candidates with the passion and drive to break into financial services, will also be considered.
- Providing end to end administration for a portfolio of funds.
- Processing payments, contributions and reconciliations.
- Handling account enquiries, investment switches & change of details.
- Acting as a point of contact for queries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Updating clients portfolios with superannuation and investment-related transactions.
- Processing applications, contributions, rollovers, switches, and withdrawals.
Successful candidates will have:
- Ideally at least 12 months operations experience from within Financial Services. that said, candidates from other disciplines will also be considered.
- Keen analytical skills, allowing you to extract information from a range of complex sources.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A mature, positive and hard working attitude.
- A down to earth and genuine approach.
To be considered for the role, please apply this advertisement and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services