Fund Administrator / Account Services Specialist
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$60000.00 - AU$70000.00 per annum|
My client is a Melbourne based financial services firm who partner with a diverse range of clients. They have an extremely low turnover due to the supportive and positive working environment and they are rapidly establishing themselves as a market leader and as a business which can offer excellent, long term career prospects. The past few years have seen consistent growth and, as a result, they have a newly created role within their highly regarded fund administration team.
This is an exceptional opportunity to develop your career with a market leader and with a business who are committed to supporting personal and professional growth.
- Providing end to end administration for a portfolio of funds.
- Processing distributions, commissions and rebates.
- Produce investor statements and act as the first point of contact for all queries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Updating clients portfolios with superannuation and investment-related transactions.
- Processing applications, contributions, rollovers, switches, and withdrawals.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 18 months experience in operations from a financial services environment.
- Keen analytical skills, allowing you to extract information from a range of complex sources.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A mature, positive and hard working attitude.
- A down to earth and genuine approach.
To be considered for the role, please apply this advertisement and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services