Fund Administrator - Newly Created Role
My client is a Melbourne head-officed, boutique fund manager who offer a broad range of investment products, including domestic and international equities. Over the last few years they have developed their own superannuation, which has seen this arm of the business grow at a phenomenal rate. They have an extremely low turnover due to the supportive and positive working environment and they are rapidly establishing themselves as a market leader and as a business which can offer excellent, long term career prospects.
- Prepare asset allocation, investment performance and strategy reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- On board new clients and ensure that all AML requirements are adhered to.
- Process investment instructions including asset transfers, applications, redemptions and withdrawals.
- Reconcile cash and asset positions for corporate actions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Place trades with brokers and ensure their accurate settlement.
- Be the primary point of contact for all investor queries.
Candidates will ideally have some experience of working in an operational role from within financial services. In addition you will have:
- Keen analytical skills, allowing you to extract information from a range of complex sources.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A mature, positive and hardworking attitude.
- A down to earth and genuine approach.
To be considered for the role, please apply this advertisement and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services