Manager - Superannuation Fund Administration / Client Servcies
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to $130K!|
My client is an industry super fund with over 150 employees and an extremely low turnover due to the supportive and positive working environment. They are a market leader with a progressive culture and are currently experiencing a period of sustained growth due to their strong recent performance.
As as result of this growth, they currently seek a highly talented individual to manage their fund administration and client services team. This is a key position within the business and, with the company looking to expand further, it could put you on the path to a long and successful career.
You will be directly responsible for the management of 9 staff. In addition your responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership in the form of ongoing appraisals, target setting and performance reviews. Use your experience and mentoring skills to formulate coaching plans to ensure that all SLAs are met.
- Ongoing review of existing processes. Play a key role in strategic projects aimed at extending the company's products and services.
- Identify training opportunities, and design training sessions tailored to teams and individuals.
- Identify error trends and undertake planning to reduce the occurrence of these errors.
- Encourage an environment of openness by implementing regular team meetings and communication processes.
- Respond to and assist in the resolution of complex adviser and administration queries.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous management or team leading experience from within finance.
- A excellent knowledge of superannuation from a client services and administration perspective.
- A 'client first' attitude, excellent communication skills and the ability to lead from the front and drive the development of the team.
- Strong teamwork skills and passion for your work
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services