Fund Accounting Supervisor
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
The Fund Accounting Supervisor/team leader is responsible for the review and release of Net Asset Valuations and Unit Pricing. They will also check the work of Fund Accountants and are responsible for ensuring that all checks and controls have been performed on a valuation. The supervisor is often the first point of contact for other teams regarding valuation queries.
- Review of unit pricing on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Review of fund transactions, eg. Security trading, investor activity, etc.
- Ensuring all income accruals and corporate actions are accounted for and validated
- Review of all foreign exchange contracts
- Review of price movements, including stale / static pricing
- Adherence to client agreed NAV delivery deadlines
- Act as supervisor for 1-2 Fund Accountants on the team, review work, assist with queries & problems as arise.
- Assist with the completion of month end processes
- Assist with the further development of the fund accounting process and systems to meet future market and client developments.
- A minimum of 4 years Fund Accounting experience incorporating the above key responsibilities.
- A minimum of 1 year review experience
- A thorough knowledge of Fund Accounting
- Good time management and interpersonal skills
- Highly computer literate
- Strong numerical / analytical skills
Contact Charlie Fitzroy from Ambition Recruitment | D: 92495087